Piney Woods Wildlife Society monthly meetings take place at the Big Stone Lodge at the new “Dennis Johnston County Park” located at 709 Riley Fuzzel Road. See our newsletters for further information. Make sure and get out and enjoy the birds by joining in some of the free birding field trips available around town.
People to Contact for More Information
- President: Kathy Coward 281-288-9019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Vice President, Publicity Chair: Diane Wedgeworth
- 2nd Vice President, Webmaster: Claire Moore
- 3rd Vice President, Program Chair: Carlos Hernandez email@example.com
- Secretary: Carole Barr 281-443-6629 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Jim Lacey email@example.com
- Past President: Al Barr 281-443-6629 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: Debbie Wilson 713-376-2000 email@example.com
- Director: Farrar Stockton 281-444-0343 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: Maryanne DiBiase 281-893-1816 email@example.com
- HEART Committee Chair: Carole Allen firstname.lastname@example.org (Help Endangered Animals – Ridley Turtles)
To be emailed our monthly newsletters and other periodic communications, join our distribution list. We will keep your email private and you can cancel any time.