Piney Woods Wildlife Society monthly meetings take place at the Big Stone Lodge at the new “Dennis Johnston County Park” located at 709 Riley Fuzzel Road. See our newsletters for further information. Make sure and get out and enjoy the birds by joining in some of the free birding field trips available around town.
People to Contact for More Information
- President: Kathy Coward 281-288-9019 email@example.com
- 1st Vice President, Publicity Chair: Diane Wedgeworth
- 2nd Vice President, Webmaster: Claire Moore
- 3rd Vice President, Program Chair: Carlos Hernandez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Carole Barr 281-443-6629 email@example.com
- Treasurer: Jim Lacey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President: Al Barr 281-443-6629 email@example.com
- Director: Debbie Wilson 713-376-2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: Farrar Stockton 281-444-0343 email@example.com
- Director: Maryanne DiBiase 281-893-1816 firstname.lastname@example.org
- HEART Committee Chair: Carole Allen email@example.com (Help Endangered Animals – Ridley Turtles)
To be emailed our monthly newsletters and other periodic communications, join our distribution list. We will keep your email private and you can cancel any time.