- Meetings are held monthly on every third Wednesday* (except June, July and August) at the Big Stone Lodge at Dennis Johnston County Park located at 709 Riley Fuzzel Road in Spring. This park is just east of Old Town Spring 0.2 miles east of the Hardy Toll Road, before you get to the Spring Creek Bridge (see additional directions and map below).
- The regular monthly meetings get underway at 7 p.m. with snacks and social time beginning at 6:30 p.m. In 2018, our meeting dates are Sep 19, Oct 17, Nov 21 and Dec 12*.
* FYI, the date for the December meetings in 2018 has been moved to the SECOND Wednesday because of conflicts at the Big Stone Lodge. The new date is specified in the paragraph above.
- August PWWS Potluck Meeting – Please make note of the change of date and location for our annual August Pot Luck gathering and photo share. Hope everyone can join together on Wednesday night, August 22nd, at 7 p.m. We will meet up at Dennis Johnston County Park’s Big Stone Lodge (address above). Bring a dish to share and enjoy catching up with everyone’s summer happenings. More information on photo share specifics will be posted shortly.
- September PWWS Meeting – More information TBA
- Directions to meeting location for third Wednesday meetings (709 Riley Fuzzel Road, Spring, Texas):
Aldine-Westfield dead ends into Riley Fuzzel Road just northeast of Old Town Spring so there are several ways to get there:
Take the Rayford/Sawdust exit and go East (right) on Rayford Rd. After about 4 miles, take a right (south) onto Grand Parkway Frontage Road / Riley Fuzzel Road. Drive 1.4 miles to the Dennis Johnston Park (on the right before Hardy Toll Road and after the Spring Creek Bridge). Turn right into the park & drive all the way around following the curve to the left until you reach the Old Stone Lodge.
From I45, take Spring Cypress Road exit east and across the railroad tracks to Aldine Westfield through Olde Town Spring, turn left onto Aldine Westfield and then right onto Riley Fuzzel for a short distance to get to Dennis Johnston Park. It will be on the left after Hardy Toll Road and before the Spring Creek Bridge. Turn left into the park & drive all the way around following the curve to the left until you reach the Old Stone Lodge.
Take Aldine Westfield north from Mercer Arboretum until it dead ends into Riley Fuzzel. Turn right on Riley Fuzzel, go under the Hardy Toll Road freeway and turn left into Dennis Johnston Park (before the Spring Creek Bridge). Drive all the way around following the curve to the left until you reach the Old Stone Lodge.
Watch for a sign for the Park on the north side of Riley Fuzzel. You will need to drive all the way back to the Lodge and the parking next to it.